Gaissau Hintersee offers everything what skiers and freestylers need for a perfect skiing day – snow stability, 34 kilometers spacious slopes with all levels of difficulties, fun slopes, modern freestyle- and boarderpark, etc. The possibility of many sport activities including the stunning views of the alps as well as the typical and regional hospitality make Gaissau Hintersee to an ideal day trip & recreational area.
- 34 km spacious slopes, 90% of those over 1.000 m
- 30% cheaper day ski pass than in other ski resorts in Salzburg
- 9 lifts and 10 cosy alpine huts
- one of the safest ski resorts in Salzburg
- 700 m long freestyle- & boarderpark with 18 elements and 4 levels of difficulty
- 1.000 m funslope
- 4 practice areas for families
- 3 race and exercise tracks for skiclubs
- free WIFI at the valley station Gaissau (2 seat chair lift Spielbergalm)
Start planning your skiing day at home. You can download the map of the ski resort which gives you an overview of the region and includes all important information.
The new WIFI Access Point at the valley station in Gaissau (2 SL Spielbergalm) offers our guests free internet connection.